Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Let it go... FROZEN by Disney..

This is a wonderful movie for girls.. LOL.. yes girls.. it's not about love between 2 lovers, well, a bit lar but rather about the love for your sibling(s).. the love between sisters.. 

From the way I see it, it was about overcoming the misunderstanding between two sisters.. Elsa, the elder sister, the new queen and the one with the magical 'cold' touch.. but her heart is not cold, her intention has always been pure, her love has always been for everyone.. and yet because of fear in herself and in others made her so dangerous.. 

Only her sister, Anna, who, no matter what, would still put her life for the sake of Elsa because she knew, she knew Esla was just been misunderstood by everyone.. Who wouldn't be? She has been kept hidden until she has to learn to even hide her feelings, her kind heart and her well intentions etc.. it's hard not to be yourself you know? And Elsa is not a bad person... She is just trying to protect those that she cares and loved most.. She didn't mean to create fear but for others who doesn't understand, couldn't understand... 

I find one of their song tracks really powerful, burned in my soul as if that was my past and even though it was not exactly what happen to me, still it feels like I too sang out because of freedom! Accepting who I am because I am not a bad person, Jesus loves me and He died for me. Surely I am precious enough for someone to love me like that right? I was always been misunderstood, and yet Jesus still understand me and no matter what mistakes I made, His love endures forever! And He too sacrificed Himself, His comfort, His life, His glory... for my sake so that I may come to God through His ACT OF TRUE LOVE. (Do you see it now? :)

As you listen to the song, I hope you will also feel the power and the excitement rising from within your heart! Even though this song was sang as Elsa, who thinks tt is it better to be all alone and leave her past behind her, yet in the end we all know that she is to die for! That's how priceless you are to God. 

Anyway.. Enjoy, "Let it Go" by Demi Lovato and "Let it Go" by Idina Mensel (Orginal track)

For the Lyrics: "Let it Go" by Disney Wiki :)


No comments: