Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Only for RM5 for a photo Album!!

So i got into this frenzy on getting a free album by referring others to use my code, it's really so cheap to get the RM5 album!!! I also want but I can't get it because I am the referral!!! Ggrgrrrrr.. so please sign up for one only for RM5 so I can get my 1 free album too!!! :(

For ONLY RM 5 for a Mini Layflat Lite Hard Cover photo album!!, Go to this website :    http://www.pixajoy.com.my/mini-layflat-offer key in the Code FLB7LUXB, register or login; make payment and you will get your special price code at your e-voucher folder when you login to Pixajoy account..

Please share it around for me please? Thank you.. :) looking forward for your support. 

Ps: do let me know if you have purchased it at RM5 so I can also track with Pixajoy.. They owe me advertising fee (no joke ahhahahaha).. kidding, coz i can monitor who have purchased and who have signed in only.. :) but you will need my help coz their system need some guidance if you are not familiar with it..

Don't worry! help is on it's way here :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am interested to get the RM5 photobook, but I don't have the referrer code.. So i just tried my luck... Googled and I found your blog! Anyway, i have bought it.... Thanks for the code! I guess you can also buy it right? :)

zamna24@yahoo.com

Mag said...

Hi Nana, I can't use my own code :( and one person can only use 1 promo referral code.. so I could only get one RM5 album.. sad right.. lol.. thanks for your comment :)