Saturday, February 1, 2014

Second day of cny...

I know we should all be happy and rejoicing because it's finally here!! CNY is here!! :D and not that I am ungrateful or not happy about how I celebrated my cny thus far.. I am so blessed!!! Able to be here with my hubby, children and in laws is a blessing indeed.. 

But when I saw the picture of my friend's little girl without her father this year.. It really breaks my heart.. I cannot but be emotional about it.. Furthermore may be 2 friends I know would not be celebrating cny together as a family.. This sucks big time lor!!! 

It's none of my business, of course it not but it doesn't mean I don't feel anything or that I can stop feeling anything you know? I cannot do much but to pray for these little ones and their parents.. May they find an everlasting love in Jesus and that they will not lack anything for Jesus is all we need.. I pray that they will see the love of Christ one day and know that they are so loved, someone died for them to show them that.. 

In the midst of happiness don't forget those in need of care and love too.. 

No comments: