Wednesday, January 29, 2014

God's will be done (mar..)

Taking a break from ministry is not as easy as I thought.. my mind still wonders to those that I care but doesn't want my care.. My heart still aches when they aches and my soul cannot rest when i know they face with troubles.. but I know I need to let go and let God.. 

Even during the Sabbath Jesus continues to do good and heal people, did miracles and you know what He thinks about doing good during our rest time? He thinks it's a great idea :) and even though I am not in my usual time and place to comfort, pray or even speak into someone's life.. I am living my calling for those who needed me. I still need to put my priorities straight because this is the time where I must seek God more than people; but it seems that I see more people in need than me needing God? rather than me getting someone to minister to me, I get to minister people.. And not that my family or friends is not supportive, it's just that I realized, what Jesus must have been thinking when he faced this same predicament..  

I mean there was time He needed to be alone; there was time He needed to rest and there was time He wanted to just "Lord, please take away this cup..." and yet in the end, He pull through all emotional barriers and physical challenges. We all know Jesus is God, but He is not without emotional and physical limits ya know.. He really really pull through by knowing what is more important to the Father and continue to obey Him.. Jesus knows the value of people, yes, even those that does not appreciate Him, (or worst! those that crucified Him!) those that mock Him, those that walk away from Him etc.. Jesus still loves them and He heals them, cared for them and in the end died for them.. 

Why do I use the word them when I could well be one of ''them"? Because I feel I am in Jesus shoe this time (or perhaps He is in my shoe? because He is telling me that He knows.. He knows how it feels like bring me right now.. He knows what I am going through right now.. He absolutely understands without a doubt, why i feel how I feel right now..) It is as if, Jesus put me in His shoe and opened my eyes to see, to feel and to understand that He went through far worst.. T.T I am sure in some point of my life I have been like "them".. but as far as I could remember, I tried to live without being like 'them'.. I gave it my best to not break Jesus's heart.. but my heart keeps breaking, and no time for me to heal property.. thus, my resting season is here now.. but Jesus didn't had time also, so many people need healing and need ministering.. yet with all the craziness, He will take time to pray.. and then continue to minister another day.. :) 

I should rest, get my priorities straighten out and continue to do good.. I said before, "Here I am Lord, use me." Now I am saying "I am still here Lord, use me."

No comments: