Monday, January 13, 2014

Oops.. I missed out yesterday's post..

Aiya.. How can I missed out on a post fr yesterday!!!?? Oh I could.. Because I was indulging myself to a nice, (2 actually) drama series.. Watching TV/ online down load series is not really a profitable time to spent on a Sunday evening hor.. :p

I did cook a simple dinner, iron the kid's school uniforms, bath the kids and get them ready for bed.. 

So what did I do the whole afternoon? Besides waiting for my friends after their meeting at church, we has duck rice and then Baskin Robin ice cream.. It's was a pleasant afternoon where some of us stayed longer to chat and discuss something more serious than just ice cream..(if you know what I mean).. It dawn to me that what I should do for so many years; is may be something I shouldn't do now.. Is it God knocking on my skull asking me to look further and beyond my comfort zone? Coz I really don't want to give up!!! Is it time to do so after so many years of foolishness waiting for change and yet nothing actually happens that is a blessing to my calling? 

Profound insights or discovery I got from yeaterday's chains of events and thoughts.. But I will still pray hard for God to really show me His will.. He has the ultimate say after all.. Well, will see how God leads.. 

No comments: