Sunday, January 5, 2014

First Sunday of the year..

It was a a great start for this first Sunday of the year!! Because I get to do the most important thing for the year..

First, was to worship my God in our yearly New life combined meeting at Sime Darby convention center! Went to the kids service to company my children.. The service was chaotic! But overall was great with good games, good message and good teachers.. They did very well, just that all the kids combined like that is really a huge task. Anything can go wrong geh lor.. So kudos to the Shah Alam children service team today!!! Thank you so much for your time and effort!! The children and some of their parents, really enjoyed it..

Then after the service, we drove down to meet my SIL, nephew and dad.. We had lunch and a good short catch up with everyone.. My dad drove his new motorbike down and when he reached home he texted me, told me it was great to meet up the pass few days...(met him up for dinner on Friday) my nephew even gave my son one of his old toys.. A transformer :) plan to msg them after this to make sure they reached home at Hanoi safely.. 

Then, our last important stop was back to Seremban! One of my kids fav place to visit and tht is to see their other grandparents, my in laws.. My kids always enjoys going there.. My in laws loves my kids very much.. Today I help then clean a bit here and there... And they blessed us with a nice dinner and stuffs to bring home to KL.. 

Indeed today was a blessed day, I am filled with gratitude an thanks giving :) thank you Jesus for the hope we have in you.. You are the best,. 

No comments: