Saturday, January 11, 2014

Today at the market..

You know you would be a little weird when you actually enjoy going to the wet market! Hahaha

I don't think any of my KL friends on friends from the west MY likes to visit the wet market ever... Unless some of my old uni housemates., perhaps lol.. Use to going to big hypermarkets I suppose.. Cleaner, some produce are cheaper, organize and it doesn't smell stinky.. 

I really feel happy waking up this morning and getting ready to go with my son. Hahaha furthermore it's going to be CNY soon.. More things to see ;) I went to KL's Air Panas wet market.. Only manage to take some photos to share to you. 

Here's a pic from my window.. Lovely weather today.. 


Then when we arrived outside the market.. The hussle and busle of the going ons.. Bring back a lot of find memories for me :) so many stuff to see!! But I came to buy some grocery so I must stay focus!!


Buy veggies!!! It's so fresh and fragrance is so fine.. Fresh green's smells so refreshing.. Looks delicious too :d


And then we bought 'siew yoke' roasted pork!! My son's fav food right now.. Everyday also ask me for it.. So I got him a whole week supply of it lol... For RM 30, we can have about 4-5 servings for our family.. Not too bad.. Taste awesome too..


After our grocery shopping, I decided that we should eat something before heading home. So we visited this small shop.. Most of the customers was senior citizen.. The difference is, that they look so happy! I felt a little out of place thought :p


Before we go in a taxi, my son saw this and really want me to get him that "brush" I seriously wonder why.. Perhaps it's the colour, it the shape, or the texture? It's funny when all other stuffs he doesn't want but want this so much that it cost more than other stuffs. Lol

It was a fantastic day., :)

No comments: