Thursday, January 9, 2014

The best feelings in the world.

I saw this title list posted by a friend who 'liked' the list on FB so I decided to write one of my own :D 

The best feelings in the world (for me):

The hugs and kisses I get from my children everyday. 

The first sip of my hot tea with my lovely Victorian cup during my reading time. 

When I snuggled next to hubby on a rainy day. 

A nice hot bath! (With my Crabtree and Evelyn shower soap or my very own home made soap)

Cried while listening to a song; or while reading a good book; or watched something really touching.

Waking up in the morning with something exciting to do or meeting someone special on that day.

Giggles with my children on anything silly (or at least to them)..

Seeing the most breath taking views!


No comments: