Friday, January 10, 2014

Everyone is a reader...

I

I absolutely agree to this statement. The first book I fell in love with is the book called "Just Love" by...

It shared the profound truth based on the famous bible verse 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8a.. LOVE and the different love it represent in all our relationships of our lives.. It's the core of Jesus, It is God. Once I finished this book and learn about this truth, I started to love the bible and I started to read Philip Yancey's books.. His books was sooooo deep, I have to read twice or 3 times just to understand what he was saying.. It was so deep and so beyond me that it's captivating and exciting! I learnt so much from reading and getting into the head and heart of these awesome writers..

I am so glad I am getting some time to read again this season.. As I listen to the Christian Lullabies, brew a cup of tea next to my bed and read a book in the still of the night, it's really enjoyable. A book should never take the place of our bible, I agree, but with a book of a good author, we can learn so much more from them. Their experience, their vasts knowledge, their wisdom etc we can listen and even expect things to happen for our own lives as it has happened in theirs.. Their description of the word of the Bible can bring us to light and deeper understanding of our loving Creator.. It's a blessing in learning to enjoy reading..

Try it! Find a book and finish one and you will not stop reading!! 



No comments: