Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wow!!! That's my whole Saturday this week XD

Stay at home and making photobooks for a friend! (And some cards for others.) but boy, was that some hard work right there.. Phew.. Searching for the right photos, verses and then decorating it, finding te suitable frame, back ground, mask etc.. It was fun!!!!

As I go through albums and albums choosing (hopefully) the right photos for her, the exercise brought back loads of fond memories.. It was our friendship, pass n present.. May it continue until one of us kick the bucket.. Hahaha.. 

As we grow older, there are some friends that you really couldn't live without.. And there are friends whom you miss to bits.. And there are those whom you still waits for their 'hello' from a far.. Friendship is truly 奇妙 (how to explain this feeling, it's like funny, miraculous, weird, lovely and wonderful.. Hard to find the right word for this..) 

During this festive season, I am missing all my family and friends back in Sabah.. Truly madly deeply missing them every cny.. Then there's my direct family like my dad, my step dad and my bro, where during cny, I dun get to see them at all.. May The Lord bless each and everyone of them with His loving Grace this year..

It's awesome to have family close by isn't it? Cherish every moment of it., it's precious.. 

No comments: