Monday, January 6, 2014

First Monday of the year 2014

It was a good and fruitful day indeed!! 

1) Someone complimented me on my good phone techniques. I was so enthusiastic that he thought I was the owner of the website/company!!! Hahaha pat-myself-at-the-back moment for me :D

2) I got a paid sales in on this wonderful first Monday of the year!! Woohoo!!! Awesome start if you ask me!!!

3) I got a positive job offer today!!! Not my dream job but still, I am very grateful for the option.

4) A friend, complimented about me being really loved by my Jesus.. And she is not even a Christian. :') that really really made my day.. Recently I was thinking what I do wrong to deserve the gossip ppl hv been talking about me at church that has been hurting my heart and soul, and here someone from a different faith telling me that Jesus loves me so much!! Wah!! I cannt believe this could even be possible.. Hahaha.. I mean it should be the other way round but this is precious lar.. 

Doesn't mean no other church members supported me.. :) there are those really close friends to the point of being my family, and my leaders who knows me well enough knows that those gossips are false and untrue-- I dun even know what they said about me but a couple of them knows I guess and they told me it could be untrue.. Anyway, I will find out soon enough.. If true, I will own up to it, but they also must own up to gossiping.. Be it true or untrue the gossip is... 


No comments: