Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Different child needs different attention...

I totally agree and understand that.. That is why my close friends will know that I discipline, teach and express love between my two kids a little differently.. I believe I am fair and just with no favoritism because in the end, they are my own and I love them very much. But I cannot stop others from thinking that I am when I use different method to teach, guide, encourage and discipline them.. 

I hope my kids will understand that I am fair and give them the love I believe they understand best.. I myself learnt this from my own mother when she reward my brother and I differently.. Even though, when I was much younger, I felt that she was being very unfair and bias.. But as I grow older, I realized that she was wise, wise in knowing who we are and gave us what we need (not really what we think we want.) she had gave her very best for us..

I will continue to do that for my children.. Even though I will never be perfect, I will surely do my best to be for their sake, for Christ's sake.. 

No comments: