Friday, January 17, 2014

Breakfast @tmn desa XD


Coming back to Tmn Desa for breakfast brought back a lot of fond memories.. :)

And while I stayed here as a young adult, I struggle with many uncertainties and questions about life. Many experiences that really make me think, choose and decide who I wanted to be.. Made the mistakes I will never ever make again and  build the friendship that was truly pure and lasting.. 

The sense of betrayed was felt since last week and I can't shake the feeling since. God has shine a new light into the matter and it's more than I bargain for. So coming back to this place today reminded me of the times I go through the worst struggles here and how far have I gone.. Here I choose to forgive my father who abandon me, the old man who violated me and the people who hurt me.. There is a sense of freedom here for me.. :) who have not gone through betrayal? I can tell you so many many times people from every level betrayed me.. Close friends, acquaintance, bosses, loved ones, mentors, mentees etc.. Who else have yet hurt me with betrayal? Hmmm Jesus is still with me :) no matter how I slipped an fall(especially someone put their feet out and caused me to fall) He teaches me to be strong and be confident in the right choices that I made.. I am weak, emotionally, but I am not to be mess with because God will use me to do great things and so I will never give up! :) I know my worth and no one can tell me other wise..

Waiting for my 'date' this morning.. Ah.. There she is :D ta or now!!!

No comments: