Sunday, November 23, 2008

Alexander's photos... :D



Takes a long time to up load photos here so i can only upload some :D Hope it is sufficient for now.. will be able to go out next week!!! Yea!!! Bebas!!! Freedom!!! but not everyday lar... but will hopefully be able to go church on Sunday? at least...
We miss church, cg and Youth meetings.. After getting use to the routine of having Alexander around, we need to get use to bringing him out now... Which is a challenge for us i suppose.. It would be like 'moving" your house as we need to bring a lot of his stuffs out.. I hope we will be able to manage it.. i know many have done it but we are so active in ministry, i think need to set priorities from now on..
I hope that I would be able to be a good mom and wife and of course 'anak' too..
I notice the other day... the 3 most important person (besides God) in the world is at my house now.. before this was Only Nigel and My mom.. now... I have Alexander :)

No comments: