Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time flies...

Time really past quickly when you have a new born in your life.. especially if you can stay home with him/her.. i am already thinking it would be dreadful for me to go back to work next year when i finish my M leave... :(
~~~~~
Can't seem to get him out of my mind... such an angel and fragile little thing... He is more awake now a days and Alexander is able to look around and according to my mom, can actually see as he stares at ppl or things when we show it to him.. He loves the warm embrace and yes, i know i should not 'manja' him too much.. later he will always cry for ppl to carry him.. but what can i do, i just can't help it... i love to give him a hug even though he is already fast asleep... my mom keep teeling me to put him down if not i will have a lot of head ache later.. (ok lar.. i will try to put him down more often...)
~~~~~
I am able to feed him breast milk d :D but he eats a lot so i cannot keep up ler... so, half formular half natural milk lor... At least he still wanna drink natural milk lar.. (by force..) Nigel is very tired cooking and taking care of the baby, now my mom is here at least can help on the cooking a little... till i am able to walk about freely next month..
~~~~~
I have not tried to bath Alexander yet... a bit scared lar.. but will be doing it after my confinement i think.. i am so heaty and sweaty everytime i have my meals... haiyer... i feel so uncomfortable everytime i sweat.. yuks.. (must tahan tahan....)
~~~~~
I love to take photos of Alexander.. he is my new obsession when taking photos... I am trying to get his cute laugh but it comes very suddenly i can't be prepared with the camera... later lar.. i will take the cute laugh one day!! :D I got this one though.. ahahah...
~~~The End~~




3 comments:

Wai Wai said...

Oo, a baby smiling!!? btw, real or not real??! =,=" hehehehehe

Mag said...

Real one gua.. he always smile one.. aheehee..

Wai Wai said...

when i was a baby, i din smiling, just guak guak guak crying... ahahhaha