Thursday, February 11, 2010

My experience with online purchase...

I'm so glad to have received 1/3 of my online order on Tuesday night :D Seems like ages ago.. ahahahaha..
.
This is the first time i order products online and it was a pleasant experience I suppose..
.
Especially now a days many ppl tend to purchase products online, I think I should try out buying some stuffs online too.. Eventually.. I may also start to sell online like Nigel.. :D That's my plan lar.. Unless Corbis have more opportunities for me :P (My managers reads my blog btw.. ahahahha... and I'm always honest about my thoughts I suppose... Being honest is not the best policy.. It's the ONLY policy! Again.. Being honest doesn't mean we say everything tt comes into our mind.. wisdom is also needed..)
.
Share with you the things i got on my first parcel received..
.
I'm reading this at this moment as well as "The power of a praying wife" and this book about "Leading" is really easy and straight forward.. John C. Maxwell are well known for his books on leadership so I really would like to suggest to some of my frens out there who wants to be a good leader.. not just in a ministry (as this one speaks of leading in a youth group) but also in everything else.. the principle are some what similar.. :)
.
Obviously, this book is for my son, Alexander :D I let him flip the book as I tried to read to him.. ahahaha but he was flipping it too fast I didn't not manage to finish reading the stories so end up just talking to him about the pictures as he continues to flip...
.
Max Lucado!! Another good writter that I admire becuase his writting skills are very personal and very close to heart... He could write the heart and voice of Jesus so tengibly that when you are reading his work, you are actually in it and experiencing it youself.. I wonder who's the blessed soul whom I will give this too.. lol..
.
This is the most expensive item in my first order... not just this parcel.. it includes the items in my next parcel also.. and among the items i ordered.. this one the most expensive one... and I really liked it.. Ahahaha.. And before I've decided to invest into this, I've already thought of someone to give it too.. :D Do you know who??~~~
.
I thought this was a book... mana tau this is a DVD ahahaha.. good also lar.. then I can go though it with Nigel ke :P since he dun really read and loves to watch TV... this would be very suitable for the both of us.. akekekeke.. (Right honey??)
.
Hard cover ler... and it's really nice... but i haven't started reading it yet.. so.. i will share with you all should 1) i have read it 2) i got the time to blog about it :D thanks for understanding!!! lol

1 comment:

Aaron Thomae said...

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think!