Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hari Raya 2009-- Food~~~ :D







Just wanna share the Joy of Raya we had last year with Food in the office..
I suppose that's our team building session.. we normally gather around for food and chats aahahah.. it's always fun and more relaxed...
All these food were bought by Alison and Jasmine (was Chris went too?) :D thanks gals.. we'll remember your sacrifice! It was raining you see..
I remembered Mai and I use to walk in the heavy rain just to buy some food from the Pasar Ramahdan LOL.. it was pouring cat and dogs and the water was covering our shoes.. but we still went anyway.. in the name of good food!!! with umbrella and all LOL..
Those were the days :D perhaps next time I shall bring my children to buy dinner ahehehe.. of course we hope it's on a sunny day.. lol..

No comments: