Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yummy Indian food.. hhmm... i like..

Had a nice Indian food last year with Erni, PY and Chris... (I think.. If i'm not mistaken :P near by our office..) It's a bit expensive but really good Indian food.. it looks very little but it is pretty filling.. I didn't get the name of the restaurant :P but it is not the mamak lar.. ahahaha..
May I present!!! Our Food!! Hmmm~~~

This is thier Ice Cream... It's pretty much Ice.. than cream :P
Manggo flavor was it? or was it peach?.. i think it's manggo..



They serve both rice and naan.. :P yummy!!!! to the max!!!


This is one of their curry... chicken i think... ahahaha..

Ini Daal!!!! One of the best!! Taste soooooo good!!!

Ini dia!! Curry Kambing!!! One of my fav dish...

This is a veggeitarian dish.. broccoli and potatoe curry..

Tea anyone? :D

Their salad.. hmm.. nice and simply..

Clay pot rice.. a bit oily.. it was ordered by.. PY and we couldn't finished it.. :P

Massala.. :) not too bad.. but loved the main dish..
Chicken Salad... :D
wah.. so much good and nice food.. aheehee.. go and try it! it's nice~~

1 comment:

PrincessDipti said...

yeyyy! i am an indian living in philippines. and i tell u, those foods are really yummy ! ;)

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. coz it wud give me extra points also.. hehe. but still ur choice.. :)