Thursday, March 25, 2010

2006 Family camp..

WAH!!!! so long ago.. some of us have not change much physically but the young ppl have surely all grown up!! Look at me? So young LOL.. now i'm married and preg with my second child.. This was like what? 4 years ago only?? 4.. like
1.2.3.4 Tadah!!! so much can happen in 4 years hor.. ahehehe..
Don't I look fabulous then :D thin thin.. slim slim.. ahahaha..
Some of you have changed a lot.. but most of u have changed.. except me and Julian lar.. we are still the smae i suppose.. :P Fatter though ahahaha
Do you still remember this?? Guess who's 'wrok of Art" is this?? LOL Funny lar..
Black Bread.. BURNED Bread.. ahahaha
Dun ask me wht this game was.. crazy banana games? LOL Wht's the top one?? one pile of banana? LOL
Group photos!!! :D

All the pretty ladies in the house!!!! :)

1 comment:

said...

I like the tittle of your Blog. :)