Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Hui Ern's Visitors tt came to our home last week.. :D


Just want to thank those who have visited me at the hospital..
~
Didn;t get to take photos.. haih.. sad.. I wanted to but too much in pain that I didn't had much 'feel' to take any at the time.. the most I can do was to talk to you guys :D hope all of you understands..
~
Thank you Katherine Chiang, Christopher Lim (GodFather), Erni, Vivian Lee, Jane Teo, Tien Ching and Ryan.
~
The first to came to our rescuse is my Parents in law. Who took care of Alexander while Nigel and I was in the hospital for the delivery... Appreciated their help and company..
Then Lydia Yee drop by on Friday night :D and she again was the one who took our very first family photo with princess :D Appreciate her company very very much..

Thanks Han Then, Julian, Wai wai and Isaac :) sorry if we was not hospitable enough.. still trying to get use to handling 2 babies.. (Alexander is still very young.. toddler still)


Great to see my bro and family!!! Kennedy, Irene and Edward!!!


Appreciate the visitation of Bro Kevin and family.. Bringing me the Rice wine as well ahahaha.. thank you for that!!! :D

This are gifts from my mom.. weird huh.. My sister-in-law told me that my mom asked her to get me and my next child a silver hand bracelet.. (For bb is leg bracelet..) I remembered my mom even without any gifts to remind me of her... Coz she is special and will always be in my heart.. :D

No comments: