Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010!

One year ago today was one of the most difficult day of my life. Having to serve on Sunday as the Worship leader was really.. hard.. I thought I could overcome the grief but I couldn't..
.
On that Sunday, I broke down and cried before my worship team, asking God why must I do this today, I could just ask for someone else to replace me but I still feel compeled to come and lead today.. on my first mothers's day without a mother.. God was quiet and I knew He knows what I am asking of Him, He did not take this cup away from me.. because it is His will be done... not mine..
.
Today, I'm celebrating it yet another year of mothers' day. This time, with a new life in my hands.. a little princess has been given to me.. I am truly blessed.. I may not be able to celebrate it with my friends in church or even with my mom who is in heaven, but in my spirit I am celebrating God's grace and love upon my life right now. I pray that my mother would be proud of me, not only having another grandchild for her, but also being the person she hoped I would be..
.
I praise God for all the things, situations and people in my life.. All of it brings tears of sorrow and joy but always it is for the good of His people.. and as i see it.. It is good..
.
I want to tell you something I always did for my mom when I stayed with her. Every morning she would go to work early and if on those days I dun have classes, I would actually wake up late.. ACCEPT..
.
On those days, the min I heard the door opening and my mom was about to go off.. I would wake up and say a loud "GOOD BYE" to her.. and she would reply my good byes and... I continued my sleep :D I know it's nothing important.. but it was.. it was meaningful. WE NEVER PARTED WITHOUT SAYING GOOD BYE, we never parted in anger or arguements.. we parted with love, hugs and kisses..
.
I have no regrets, I have only loving memories of my mother and greatfulness for all her doings.. I am proud of her, for her strength, her courage, her sacrifices, her determination, her kindness and her patience and love.

.

I love you mom... Happy mothers's day to every mothers!

No comments: