Thursday, May 27, 2010

... I.... dUnNO... whAT....2...SaY..

Have you had those moments?? when something shocking happens and you just don;t know how to react to it but keeping yourself quiet?
.
Haih... I keep quiet so I would not explode and caused much damage(s) but sometimes I really felt that I should have said something.. But then, what ever had been done, not that the other person dunno that I disapprove? dispite that, they still do it... And not that they dunno that it's wrong? Why still continue..
.
If I say or dun say anything, will it even make a diff?? Why keep going around in circles and eventhough one realizes that he/she is/was wrong.. still continue to do it? Not only hurting others, it's hurting themselves... why? why??
.
Obviously.. I forget that, we human, are THAT weak sometimes.. including myself.. I forget THAT is why we need Jesus soooooo much in our lives... That He is the only one who could really and truly help us overcome... and that's not all..
EVEN WHEN WE FAIL HIM, HE'LL NEVER FAIL US!
.
I'm certain that Jesus will use me.. to speak or not to speak according to His timing.. He will teach me even how to speak so that I will not be judgemental but be full of grace and just.. I believe I can make a difference, if only I trust in Him who made all the difference in everyone's life :) including my own..
.
Jesus.. You are truly great.. We can only reply on You.. Your are my fortress, my tower, my refuge, You are my all in all... Amen..

No comments: