Monday, May 24, 2010

My Urut Sessions..

What come to your mind when it come to Massages? Calm.. Relaxing.. release tension.. Aromatherapy..
.
For me, it means pain especially when it comes to post-natal pregnancy massages..
.
Of course I'm not going to show you the massage process.. siao meh.. ahahah...but I'll share with you the things they brought for the massages :D
.
Below is one of the leaves where they will use it to wrap the rock (Batu Tongkol).They call it the Hot stone treatment. I've seen the fruit of the plant b4.. it said to have some medical content for certain diseases or illnesses.. Looks like a worm to me.. iissh... but it doesn't move.. so it's okie :)

Below are some grass or leaves from a plant for me to take my bath... I've forgotten wht is it called :P but it's ok lar.. may be it helps to 'buang angin' kot..

Ini dia... Batu Tongkol.. Not sure is this the correct spelling? :P
.
I dun really enjoy when they put this on my tummy.. even though they have wrapped it with loads of cloth and the leaves.. it's still very hot and the water from the stem really burns...
.
This one is about 7 kg wor.. there is another smaller one which is about 4kg..


Still got one more thing I did not take photo... coz i have it still at home.. It's the 'Kain Barut' where I am suppose to tie around my adornment so it will slim down my tummy as well as keep my uterus in place..
.
So the final question would be.. did it help slim me down??
.
Yes it did.. I still got s bit a of tummy.. will not go back to the same size so fast but I'm pretty satisfied lar.. :D slowly lor.. since I can';t take the pain from the urut also.. so I suppose still got a bit of tummy it's normal ler.. :P
.

No comments: