Friday, December 24, 2010

I am Successful :') as He said I would..

Many years ago, I remember feeling very down and confuse.. I do not know where should I go from there onwards.. Should I stay or should I go back.. I was only in my second year in uni and going into my third.. but I was really struggling about where my future would be..

I prayed and prayed and prayed.. then one day.. I heard God's voice very clearly and He said, "You will be sucessful." then I said, " What? How? What do You mean by sucessful?".... then total silence.. "God, if that was You could you repeat what You just said? I know I heard You but just to make sure You know...".......Silence...." Please???"....silence.. (ok.. so what do You mean by Sucessful? successful in what? In my career? Financial? in my marriege? Overall-what ever tt is... WHAT? by what stadard? Whose standards? God's?~~ what is God's standard on being sucessful? what?) .. In the end.. I knew without a shadow of a doubth tt that was God's voice coz I would had never thought of tt ans.. (Ans that gave me more questions than ans my prayer.. duh.. I'm not tt confused..)

I hold on to that promised and stayed on.. and no matter what happens.. even when i fail in many ways.. I remembered that promised God made to me.. I hold on to it with my dear life and I believe that it will come true... one day.. but dunno when.. dunno how... DON'T even know what success truly is... (or mean based on God's character, values and standards)..

I always tell my young ppl about this.. ahahahaha... It sounds silly, i know!.. They would be thinking, "But Susana, You are not sucessful yet right? (or you are???huh?) How can you be so sure that it is from God? and that you can be so proud to claim that GOD have promised you that you would be sucessful when you are not yet sucessful? Duh lar like tt..?" :P true.. I dun blame them (if they think tt way... I totally understand..) I was still serching for that meaning of success... the secure future.. the high class career.. the noble deeds.. the praise worthy work...

I said "was"..... you know why? :D (huge grin!!!)

I always love Christmas Eve.. It brings back loads of beautiful childhood memory... Happy birthday Jesus.. You deserve all our praise.. We love you...

No comments: