Monday, December 27, 2010

So proud..

I wonder how many young ppl still actually read my blog? ahahah not many I suppose.. Unless I inform them on FB that I up dated it a guess... :)

This post I'd like to dedicate it to my young ppl in church.. who have worked sooooo hard and so much afford have been put into the Christmas celebration! The whole service was superb and fun! I really think they did a great job and I can't wait to see wht is in stored next year when they plan for the year's activities and studies..

Eventhough the mime was not fully understood by the older generations.. I truly believe that it has spoken to many ppl during the service.. I know the way tt young ppl do things now a days is a bit 'off key' sometimes and they need a lot of guidance and pointers and reminders.. but I also believe that sometimes, we need to just let them take the lead at certain things... (when they are ready, not everything but somethings..) Most importantly is that they are willing to put in that effort and hard work.. that commitment and focus..

Thank you guys.. it was great work!

No comments: