Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What a busy December 2010...

Loads to do!!! And I dun have enough time to do everything!!! Everything I want that is.. I'm only human right... but i do try.. I really really tried... Until i so tired d...
.
Thanks to hubby who was so kind to have helped be 'close' up every night for the past few days so I can rest early... NOW! I'm more energized!!! Thanks honey.. u r so sweet! ;*
.
I'm looking forward for Christmas this year because our youth is actually in charged of the whole celebration~~! a bit stress also coz if anything goes wrong.. my neck would be on the chopping board... I was sooooo looking forward for the youth camp too!!! Eventhough I couldn't make it.. I knew tt it will be a great and womderful camp for everyone!!! and it was!.. Loads of testimonies too.. awesome!.. I hope young ppl will get their ans soon from God.. but i still believe God will have His timing.. Some of us may get the ans sooner than others while some of us needs to go through certain things first before we can appreciate or learn the meaning of the the ans.. (eh.. am I making any sense?)
.
Anyway... I'm praying for you guys out there who are still searching for the ans from God!!! Never give up! Always hang on!! Jesus is not too far to reach... He is just next to u.. always.. (Even though everyone knows tt for a fact, we sometimes still dun get it.. so we need to be reminded daily that He is always there, through His words...)

No comments: