Monday, August 29, 2011

How can you help your gay child????

DON'T WORRY.. I'm not saying my son or daughter is gay.. (grandparents, family and friends don't get over excited ya :) It's just a topic that I read through a mother's forum the other day.. Some of the comments really strike a heart string of (i could say) anyone/everyone who reads it.. How they would accept their children eventhough that is the child's decision to live their lives like tt.. I am not sure if I can be that strong.. :(


I am sure Mother Teresa don't mind who she serve, Martin Luther King have compassion for them and Jesus love them... but to give birth to a child you nurture, educate and love, and then come to tell you that he/she decides to live that way.. will break my heart and shattered it to bits.. It is not bad or evil, it's just wrong. Just like how disobeying our parents (that is in the Lord) is wrong.. why is it wrong? It's just wrong in God's eyes and I know that is not what God wants them to do..


I wrote this to a young girl the other day about Jesus's love... that if we notice, Jesus loved His disciples most becuase He stay with them, eat with them, talk to them, share personal revelation with them etc etc.. but for the crowds, He loved them too but He did not stay with them through out His ministry.. He stayed for a few days and then leaves becasue He has to serve others.. THEY didn't follow Him either.. His diciples followed Him and some of His disciples left Him and only 12 remain at one time.. Yes, Jesus dine with the sinners, eat with them, visit their home, talk to them etc.. Even Peter Simon is also a sinner (one who broke Jesus's heart by denying Him 3 times..) and God is a God of second chances but we have to know that who has the upper hand to know more about the Kingdom of God comparing the two (Disciples and the Crowds)? I'm sure you already know the anwer...


so my question is this.. You want to be the crowd that knows that Jesus love them or His diciples, who loved Him by following His commandments.. I'm not asking you to be perfect. I only ask that you follow Jesus and don't tell me Jesus ask you or MADE you gay..


So how I can help?


TO be honest.. I can only hope and pray that my children will not face this problem.. becuase I know it is hard, I WILL NEVER be able to help my children overcome this, only God can.. As for me, God ask me to dicipline, teach, instruct and rebuke them throught the word.. and love them.. I will CHOOSE to love them no matter what!!! (YOU HEAR ME!!! I love you no matter what!!!) but I know God cannot use them in His Kingdom and what ever blessings that is due to them, will be given to someone else who follow Jesus... (when I talk about blessings, it is not of this world.. we can sometimes only receive our blessings when Jesus comes back and create a new world..because I have seen, in this world, there is no justice, no real peace, even a good man will die in cruel death but I have hope. That my prince of Peace will be sitting on the Throne of Glory! All that has suffered in His name will be redeemed and restored.. my hope is in you, Lord.. )


So it is either you are the crowd or you are Jesus's disciples..

you choose. your choice. your responsibility.

No comments: