Thursday, August 11, 2011

When neighbours disagree ...



Not sure will you go read this online.. ahaha but aiyo... like tt also want to complain meh?? the curry incident especially.. adn the kids screaming.. alamak... kids mar.. sure cry and scream one lar, just the level of it lor.. What happens to being tolerance and understanding? The neighbours should get to know each other lor.. :(

No wonder my Muslim neighbour moved out.. coz i got 2 dogs?haih.. could be.. I am sorry but we have tried to keep them quiet.. and they are most of the time..

I love the smell of my neighbours cooking.. it makes me wanna cook too :D as for the screaming children.. as long as it's not abuse (must go and check one..) it's ok lar.. What do u expect from little children? (This only happens after you have your own kids.. LOL.. I was critical too until I have my own.. then only I understand..)

No comments: