Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Am I any different? perhaps not.. but I am learning.. are you?

Coming of a new beginning... New challenges and new excitements.. Also a new level of responsibility and new level of stress.. haih.. and even though I am really doing my best.. I don't feel I have succeeded in doing anything much.. why ah? Is it because God is not blessing the fruit of my labour? Is it time to move on?

Many People don't like change.. I love Change.. Every time I finish my exams, I use to go home and do some spring cleaning and change my whole room to another setting.. Of course if Change is in our control, it is more fun.. But when we are not in control of change, we are very fearful, very confused, very worried.. Do I worry? Sometimes I do, but I don't worry for too long coz I know everything will be straighten out should we just continue to work on it and improve.. I don't understand why some people don't want to learn, or change for the better.. well.. perhaps it's just their choice lar.. but then don't they know that their decision will effect others? They think they can just do what ever they want? They think that others not suffering also meh? They think what they do can be enough meh? What ever you do will ever be enough! What ever I do will never be enough.. how can it be enough? when Man are selfish beings, only thinking of themselves.. so my question is how can we be different?

I can only count on God to help me keep my cool.. in everything I do.. I do not claim to be the best person you know but I do try, I give it my best and I do want to ask, "what do you want me to do already? Have I not done my best? har? What have you done to make anything different? You keep doing the same thing and expect things to change? Sorry lor.. You can nag or complain all you want but It's not going to change anything."

As the saying goes... Yes, the apple don't fall far from the tree.. but why can't we learn and be better then the original tree? We are human, not some vegetable! Learn lar.. do something productive. I am not a plant! I move on if I have to.. as long as it is God's will, I will do it. It is a privilege to live in God's will and even though sometimes life is hard but His will shall always prevail..

Am I any different? perhaps not.. but I am learning.. are you?

No comments: