Sunday, September 4, 2011

I am not judging you but seriously.. think before you act lar..

Some one wrote this on their FB status "Feel wanna go clubbing, dance n hav fun. Bt got foc de kah?"

I was tempted to reply her "mama of two wonderful bb.. "sang sin did" lor.. mama d still wanna go clubbing? should hv tot of it before u got pregnant..."

What makes my statement worst is that she got pregnant out of wedlock, before marriage, but thank God she can still marry the person that got her pregnant.. so ya.. my statement sound very cruel.. thus I didn't post it..

BUT seriously?? What kind of signal are you sending to other mothers especially young mothers? or even younger girls?? or even your children next time?? Don't we have the responsibilty to be responsible? Now that you are a mother. You have more responsibility ler? Never think one ah?? really should have think about our actions before thinking of wanting to go clubbing lor, right? You ask me "wht is wrong with wanting to go clubbing?".. First, it shows that you are not ready to have children for you do not think of sacrificing your own pleasure for them.. worst still clubbing!? You say dance not too bad.. Clubbing?? Find lar a better thing to do rather then clubbing.. can ah?? second.. you know what is the meaning of clubbing or not? if you do, you seriously want your two dugthers to follow your footsteps?? tell me.. seriously?? That could may well be the reason you got pregnant in the first place!! GGgrrrrrrrrr!!!~~~ Why have you not learn from your mistakes?

A lot of ppl out there may be cursing me for sharing my opinion, but let's be honest.. come on.. Don't you think you need to think before you act? Even before you get angry with me? You may even say I should think before I post this post and I'm telling you I have and I cannot accept the thinking of a person who is now trying to raise two beautiful young girls wanting to go clubbing one free night... I don't care about you can afford it or someone can take care of your kids or your husband allows or you are going with a bunch of girls..
If you have not grown up to raise a family or children, please think twice before you have sex. Other ppl will say "Never heard of protection meh.. The point is that you want to go clubbing! at your current status and responsibility, you should not have that desire so you should have thought about that before you got pregnant! That is what I am saying! ah?" ha! You think you know how to use it the first time ah? Even the first time also you can get pregnant one.. Never learn in your science class is it? Now i'm telling you lar.. To the boys, keep your hands to yourself everytime you are on a date! Guys is activated by sight then touch.. and girls, don't simply allow a guy to touch you anywhere.. it's not helping... that whatever romantic feeling u are feeling, i can tell you it is not love! It's call hormones! It's call passion! but it is not love..

Anyway... that is another topic lar.. haih.. just please.. stop indulging in things of your youth that will not benefit u nor ur family... especially when you have children to raise.. having them is s huge responsibility.. it's far more then having puppies..

No comments: