Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...



This is really cool!! I should start with expressing myself via words.. wait.. I am doing that :D just not saying it out loud.. rather i just rant it over here in my blog. Just wanna share this as it is very interesting.. Thanks to Eric who shared it on FB.. her voice sound very sweet and according to Eric.. she is hot! LOL.. I love the title.. "If I had a daughter.." perhaps I can write one for my little girl Melissa.. and tell her the things I want her to know as my daughter and even one for my son.. :D but i guess, one pharagraph would not be enoughto describe what I wanted to share to them.. :) Yet.. it is a great idea.. I got a journal for them both.. may be that would be enough? my hand written journal of them and for them.. (some about me and thier daddy and our family.. ) Typing it would be faster and more neat.. but they will not see my un-neat hand-writting lor.. :P.. well.. they can read here and they can read from the journals lar.. :)

No comments: