Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I WON!!!

I won the AVON write in contest from Comopolitan Mag!!! ahahaha.. worth RM250!!! ahahaha.. and you know what I actually got!!! 6 sticks of ip sticks.. =.="

What am I going to do with 6 Lipstick? my hubby told me that I can always give them away as gifts.. hey! It's still new and it cost me my effort to write and send in my contest! So, I have promised to share it to two of my frens in the office and one girl from youth :) I always like to give away good stuffs.. something like a santa clause (but I don't like santa! i mean, I dun hate the person but i just don't like him being the center of Christmas most of the time..) but ya.. My love language is gifts.. so to make me happy, very simple.. get me a gift :D and I realize that even spending time for me is also a type of gift, especially when it is my special day or even the worst day.. it is called the gift of time.. (it's different from quality time..which is new to me and yet makes sooo much sense.. )

It makes sense becuase I don't want to hang out ALL the time but I'd love to hang out during those special times.. It's is very depressing/sad when it's my birthday and it is forgotten.. well.. may be i just need to grow up and accept the fact that ppl aren't perfect :) thus! lowered my expectations and be more understanding.. (not more realistic.. but more understanding..) anyway... I am still shawered by gifts everyday from God.. His gift of nature and the morning sun always brightens up my day... a morning in the pool with my kids always makes me happy and contented.. and next I would like to go shopping.. thank you.. :P.. hahaha.. (ok.. go shopping and go clubbing is diff one ah ok? go shopping will never get you accidentally pregnant! but go clubbing might..I rather perfer my children go shopping then go clubbing lor..)

From Avon gifts to shopping n clubbing.. apelar.. LOL.. ok lar.. stop here for now..

No comments: