Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Before I sleep tonight...

Me is crying now.. Because of CRIMINAL MIND the series!!! So sad, when we forget the ppl that has gone before us, in this case the ones during the war... I have no doubts that we don't remember those who fought for our country and protected us from the enemy many many years ago.. We will never understand the sacrifice they went through to give us the freedom today.. Even now, US military still send their ppl to Palestine for war.. Why must war still exist? Even though war like these exist, there are other wars that caused the worst damage, divisions, betrayal, corruption, abandonment, poverty etc are the social war that every nation is fighting against.. It's like a civil war.. Within our own country.. And who ever sacrificed for the sake of justice n unity.. Well, may end up forgotten.. And that saddens me...

Look at our past athletes n artist, some of them have to end up begging on the streets.. That is so sad. Perhaps some of you may think tt they deserve it because they never plan and they were not wise.. But seeing them living like tt breaks my heart.. Haih.. I can't help but cry for my country sometimes.. I see the poor, living in such pain.. Even their quarters were destroyed n demolished because developers needed the space.. I do not know where will they go or if they have anywhere else to go to, but what can we do to help??

Many organisation claims to raise money for The needy... But in actually fact, most money the marketing company pocket it lor!! Disturbing right?? I saw one of the local reality shows before about developing new businesses and one of the proposal was to raise fund for the poor but 70% of the money goes to the marketing company so that they can continue to promote the cause.. WHAT?? I understand tt there's cost involve but 70% goes to someone else's pocket and not the needy?? What logic?? Terrible ok!! But their logic is, "it's still business". If its business, don't exploit the needy lar!!

Oh Lord have mercy on us.. I may have also sin the same sin.. By forgetting the kindness, the sacrifices n the efforts of those that has gone before me... My parents, my leaders n my elders... I should always remember to respect n honor them.. Teach me Lord, so I will always do so n my next generation will do the same for their parents, their leaders and their elders... And I thank you Lord, for you never forget a good deed! What more the sacrifices that one have made for your sake.. Remember them Lord, for who ever honoured you, you shall honor :) Amen...

No comments: