Monday, November 19, 2012

Such a blessed time.. I owe it to God all things good in my life...

I am having a blast here in Sabah.. I can't sleep much hahaha but I am so energised and awake all the time.. I think because there's no jam here in KK during weekends and early morning time when we go breakfast and when we go home in the evening.. It's such a good feeling to reach home early n eat early and have more time spent at home than spending it on the road! Ah.. How I love Sabah.. The beaches the sun shine the breeze the beauty the peacefulness the sweet memories.. No matter how painful it was to live here in the past, it doesn't matter anymore after we let the past go, we will be able to look at the present and enjoy the present goodness n beauty of or lives when we are able to do so.. I get it now.. Took me sometime to really enjoy coming back to Sabah again after my mother passed away, it's hard to come back to a plc you call home without having ur most cherished person there.. But I have found new family members who have been there all these while that I can love and care for and to be the reason i must go back for..

We have enjoyed this trip more than our previous ones.. I am still not sure why.. I didn't do a lot of shopping or travelling but I feel so so happy... Even with the kids being really really unreasonably uncooperative.. I think.. It is because I get to visit the places that matters to me most and get to meet the ppl that matters to me most here.. This trip has been so great I can only thank God for His blessing, provision and favour.. It is out of my control to have actually been able to meet all these ppl.. I only could plan n pray that they will be free and can make it for the meet up planes but God directed their decisions and made it possible for them to join me and see my family..

I hosted a dinner yesterday night at my step father's house.. And you know who came? My dad! And all his brothers except one tt I cannot get hold to.. And my step father's 2 sons and their family came! Then one of my mother's cousin made it also!! Wow!! I was worried that the food may not be enough but there were a plate of extra left! Phew.. That was close :) I took photos with my family this year.. And I am truly bless with having these time with them.. And and and!! I get to meet some of my relatives just by walking at the shopping mall!!! I was so amazed!! Coz this almost never happens!! Then we get to go eat sea food with my best childhood fren and her family!! Later today gonna spend time with one of my favourite cousin!! Hang out with my step brother Darren and then wait for my best fren to drop by for tea and to top it off, dinner with my old orchestra frens!!! How can I not thank God for this time at home?! I feel like literally His blessing is pouring on me like nothing!! Haha thank you Lord!! You are a great God!!

It's good to live our life knowing when is it God's blessing and when is it the challenging period.. Because by this we can truly enjoy our lives and at the same time be aware and be alert that we r still living on earth.. That our work is not done yet and we should not be too comfortable here.. And by receiving God's blessing we would always remember to give something back to his Kingdom, to His ppl n to others..

Oh Lord, I am so grateful for ur goodness and blessings during this trip till now.. I know that all the forgiveness, putting effort in doing Your will n keeping my obedience to You is worth it some how.. I know that troubles will not ease to come into our lives and becomes our load n burdens but I know it to be true that whom ever honours You, You shall honour.. I am not adequate to receive your favour but here I am in awe of Your goodness that You have poured upon my life.. That my life matters to someone and that someone matters to me are close, are here and love me too.. I am anticipating trouble waters later hahaha but I am not afraid to go through it, learn, overcome and victoriously finish another level of understand of who You are in my life. ( a bit scared but not afraid.) because I know, you have carried me through a lot of things and that You can help me through anything in this life until the day I see You face to face.. Have grace upon me oh God, because I am but Your humble servant that only wish to sit on Your lap and hear about Your day, Your stories and Your plans... Thank you for loving me and my loved ones, my friends, my family and Your ppl of NLRC Cheras..

No comments: