Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just a few min

So much is going on right now.. eventhough we are on holiday mood, I still have a lot to do before my trip home to Sabah, Business trip, youth camp and then Christmas.. Glad that I am not on duty for Christmas.. BUT!! am worship leading on the 30th Dec.. last Sunday of the year 2012 :D hahaha.. what a way to end the year man!!

Talk about next year.. wow! I am even more occupied! With business travellings almost every Q and youth planning.. both of my kids going to preschool for half day.. I need a vacation with my family with no entertainment required.. just relax n have fun..

I wonder if ppl actually think I am super free? (hey, you can take time to blog wor.. not free then wht ah??) Oiii.. i only take a few min to write a post u know.. you think what ah?? :P some more i am not well now, sitting in a cold room with teary eyes and running nose.. cough cough cough some more.. feel i am going to have a fever soon.. haih.. I not free lor.. just want to release tension a little..

People think i go back Sabah it will be relaxing.. hahahaha.. not at all.. I need to organize a dinner with my relatives you know.. msg them, call them, confirm with them and reconfirm again if they can make it for dinner one day.. then this time gotta attn a wedding dinner and another gathering with the same ppl (very long never meet up d..) wah... just thinking about it makes me wanna pengsan d..  Not that i dun enjoy the company.. i do.. but this round, I have a lot of ppl to meet up besides my family..

And my business trip!!! alamakkkkk.. I dunno am I ready for it.. so much report i need to do!!! 15-20 reports!! and counting!! I cannot even finish one yet.. coz eveything is still on going.. there's no ending to the reports.. only up dates.. T.T cry.. okok.. i think i stop here.. few min has pass.. i need to focus and finish up my work..

Lord, you know my heart's desire and I know you love me.. open the door should it be your will and if it is not.. close it so tight that I cannot open it no matter what I do.. So i know and can be absolutely sure that certain things are not your will.. in all things let Your will be done in my life, in my hubby's life, my children's life and my youth's life.. take good care of my friends and family who are far away from us, that your protection and love shall never leave them even for a sec.. amen..

No comments: