Saturday, November 3, 2012

Media Prima Berhad 2013 Screening!!!

My first time!!! It was a great event!! And I meet many new ppl and experience new things.. MPB's stage was awesome!! Coz it was a hologram stage!!! Can you believe it?! It's so cool!!! My first experience with such an high tech stage!! I was so entertained.. Less performance, compared to last year, according to my boss, but for my first time I am so happy I was sent to attend.. Glad to make new friends and experience new things with my 2 bosses.. I appreciate the opportunity..

One more thing I really enjoyed was the shows lining up for new year!!! There's gonna be a competition call "Super Cute." It's a competition to vote for the cutest model kid!!! Of course I tot of putting Alex in, but may be not next year.. He is still too Shu to try now.. Later when he is more ready, and there's another opportunity, I will let him experience it... It could be fun :D

And another thing I enjoyed and I am sure you know what from the photos I took.. Were the FOOD!!! Sedap lar!!! Now, enjoy the photos!!!

No comments: