Monday, January 7, 2013

First Sunday of the year!!!

Awesome morning!! The sun is sunny and bright!! And my whole family n I are up n abound on the way to Summit Hotel for our yearly New Life churches meeting!! Woohoo!!!

One of my new year resolution is to be on time for everything!! Last year my family n I have been slacking on timing :P sorry to all that was affected by it.. I was not like tt last time I was so on time that we use to penalise those who comes in late.. Having 2 kids, work n ministry.. I need some rest..

I realised that this year will be my 10th official year that I serve in the youth ministry! It was the year tt we decided to move our youth meeting from a home base to the church hall.. Of course i was serving 1-2 years before that d lar.. But 2003 was the year huge changes was under going way.. And I also realised that at that time I hv a lot of energy in me that I use it fully for the ministry, I was involve in worship as support singer regularly, cg meetings every week without fail with Nigel or even before Nigel came to our church, then Saturday's meeting n Sunday service also never fail to attend unless the occasional trip back Kk, cny n company training trips.. Even after training finishes on a Saturday afternoon I will make it for CPY meeting in the evening.. I don't think I hv ever complain about it because I enjoyed it n I really love the youths.. I understand tt it's not easy to be a teenager trying to fit in and growing to be an adult..

Now that I have a family of my own, I dun hv that luxury of freedom anymore as I have a more important commitment to carry at this point of my life, but it doesn't mean that I have deserted the youth n take advantage of them to take on the responsibility of the ministry all on their own.. I am still there for everyone.. Am I not?

This year's church theme is called.. The year of Jubilee!!! Hurray! Celebrate the 5 R!!
Renew
Release
Restore
Rest
Rejoice

Soooo happy!!! It's just want I needed for this year!!! So timely n wonderful theme for everyone!!

Talking about wonderful, sharing some wonderful pasar mlm photo from Kk, Sabah.. The food stalls n the food was ok.. But the atmosphere n smell of the food was fantastic.. Got me so excited when I got there to buy my dinner hehehe.. It was a great trip home last year.. Jesus is really good to me despite my flaws.. If someone like me can be bless n loved by God, you are too..















No comments: