Monday, January 14, 2013

It's a rainy day..

And the road is all jammed up! The rain is getting heavier as time pass.. Tick tock tick tock tick tock~~

Thinking about my friend's comment on my reply on her fb status.. :) ah... I love to be the cheerleader.. Holding Pom Pom in my hand and goes, "gimme an S! S!, gimme an M! M! Gimme an I! I! Gimme an L! L! Gimme an E!E! And what do you have?! SMILE!!! Keep on smiling!" Hahahahahahahahaha siok sendiri kakakaka...

Well, we couldn't be a cheerleader without a captain, could We :) i have captain Jesus to thank!! He is my reason for living! He is my hope and my future!! No one is like Him! If you think I can cheer u up all the time, you should meet my captain who is doubly, triply, quadruply, simply the best person to encourage, assure n reassure you all the time!

No comments: