Thursday, January 10, 2013

My small town of Tuaran where I grew up..

My goodness how much had changed!! I cannot recognise my kindergarten wn primary school at all.. Much have changed and its almost unrecognisable!

I am very blessed.. I know that and I owe it all to Jesus, my mom, my family, my friends, my church and my youths.. They are part of my life and as I grow older, I get to relive some of my younger years by sharing my experience.. And most of the things I remembered was the good ones :) moments where I learn the most.. Where I grew the most.. Where I cried the most.. Where I reflected the most.. Where I rely on God the most.. Even the bad memories put a smile on my face now, because it is no more painful but rather a victory as it was challenges that I had overcome.. I thank God for His strength, grace n joy...















No comments: