Monday, November 25, 2013

Awaken..

I was awaken by a splitting head ache.. And many time when I am awaken in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep quick.. There's something God wants me to pray or think about.. And sure enough, I found 2 very strong impression in my mind that I know I must do later today..

God always have His purpose He always brings us trough tough times and allow us to check our hearts and spirit.. Even when others don't know you, Jesus knows you and when we pray according to His will, His will shall be make known to man.. No one may support the idea now and eventually when things happen, others don't remember that it was already fore told..

I wonder, what lies ahead for your servant oh Lord.. I know You will not forsake me because You have showed me your favor when some would not.. Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.. I hope I am right to do what I am about to do.. May your peace guide my path of a true servant and a good steward.

No comments: