Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weird dream...

I had a weird dream that I remembered this morning.. It was a very 'Kan cheong' moment, like the movie '2012' or 'Independence Day' etc.. A dream about survival and the end of world kinda dream.. So I manage to escape an earth quake said to destroy earth or at tht time a place where I lived with my family..

In my dream, Nigel n my children does not exists.. I remembered making it with another person but it was not my brother, it was someone else close to me, a close family friend or a relative, I can't really remember her-I know it's a her lar.. Then I remembered a police women (very pretty and young) do not allow us to go trough because it was too dangerous, but I and my friend managed to find a way through it and went looking for my mom so I could bring her to safety, my brother was with her too.. But during that journey I could not find her, no one at her place knew where she was.. I was in despair but I am not giving so easily!

Then, I made the second trip down and people that I talked to keep telling me 'your mom is back, your mom is back!' So I rushed to where she and my brother should be and saw a bath tub with clean water in a room ( don't ask me why coz it's not logical.. Dreams are sometimes not logical..) then next to it I saw my mom lying there looking a little dirty.. Not with mud or rags but just feel like she have been out for a long time without a bath.. 

Then the moment we see each other, she started to cry and I remembered as if I said to her 'don't cry, you are safe now, you are going to be alright.' Then we got her up and going out... Dream ended..

I am not sure yet what it all means.. But my mom has passed 5 years (next year Feb) ago.. 

And 5 years ago today (or during this time of the year) she came and stayed with me for my confinement.. 

No comments: