Friday, November 22, 2013

Photo Time with Magnum Mini at Publika..

This was like few weeks ago in Publika.. We had fun taking photos here.. hahaaha... a bit weird when other people are watching but hey, after the photo session, we get a free Magnum Mini, what more do you want? haha.. The decoration and setting is really really nice.. I like it.. I took one with my son on Saturday when I went to Publika to meet up with my Corbis Gals, and another day, well a normal working day lunch time with my friend Rachel.. It was not exciting fun but it was fun :)



My Son is like going to eat the ice cream.. hehehe...

 hmmm... Magnum Mini... nice.. lol


Come Publika once a while, there's so much to see here.. coffee from Red Bean Bag, Coffee Societe and Hot Shots are some of my Fav Coffee... art and crafts shops are plenty here.. and once a while there will be art fair!! one is coming soon in Dec!!! I am thinking of doing something but I may not have enough supplies to open a shop this round.. :) may be I can plan for next year's art and craft Bazaar in Publika! :D 

Till next time!! tata!

No comments: