Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bersamamu~~

Have you ever watch this show before? "Bersamamu"
.
If I'm not mistaken, it is hosted by TV3 where they go and find those really poor citizen that needs help and help them build their life back.
.
Some of them have a rough life, I always end up crying when ever I watch this show.. there are so many people out there who is suffering! really suffering..
.
No roof over their heads... LITERALLY NO ROOF!!! the house that they stayed in? it's smaller than your store room (if you had one..lar) or even your bedroom.. We (Nigel and I can't imagine how they could like like that..
.
I really respect the people who initiated this campaign.. they have such a big heart..
In the past when they just started..(yes, I watched the first few episode too.) they ask for donation from anyone in the country.. and slowly and surely the charity drive or what they call "Tabung" has grown and now serves to help others that are in need of food and shelter.
.
I sometimes get home ever late and always misses this show or there would be other more exciting show than this..thus I dun really remember when it is shown.. sorry..
.
I try not to view it sometimes, it's just so depressing and sad to see them living in that kind of condition.. I can't take it right now.. I myself needs some cheering up.. I can't stand seeing others suffer.. coz I'm pretty sensitive and that can be a bad thing for me right now.
.
I feel for the people in this troubled world.. and yet what am I doing about it? Can I make a difference? Is this my calling? (boy~~ I got so many calling meh?)
.
I'm glad that this world is just temporary.. Coz Suffering is so hard to understand, so hard to endure, so hard to the heart & spirit.. but thank God, all things are possible with Jesus...
.

No comments: