Saturday, June 27, 2009

A father's day wish to our Heavenly Father.. and a video of Alexander and his earthly father.. (Nigel lar tu..)



Faithful: Let us hold fast the profession of our Faith without warering (for Hi is faithful that promised) Hebrews 10:23


Always there! .. for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee Hebrews 13:5


Trusthworthy! .. there thath not failed one word of all his good promises..1 King 8:56


Honoring! If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be; if any man serve me, him will my Father honor. John12:26


Ever-loving! ... I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore, with loving kindness have I drawn thee, Jeremiah 31:3


Righteous! The Lord is righteous in all His ways, and holy in all His works. Psalm 145:17


Supportive! Fear thou not; for I am with thee. Be not dismay; for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold these with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10


From Kingdom Kids..

No comments: