Sunday, July 5, 2009

Get to plan a head now...

Finally i dun need to chase after change anymore.. finally it has stop rushing a head of me.. finally i can run a head of change and hoping to do a better job..

Not just in my work, but with my ministry, with my household, family and frens.. After so much of change i finally able to settle down..

I love change, honestly... i mean certain changes of course.. like shifting the furniture, trying to do better at certain things, implementing certain principles etc.. but too much uncertainty is really stressful and scary. Especially those that is not within our control... You know the feeling that the disaster will never end? or you keep asking yourself.. "When is this going to end?" you know that feeling? huh~~??

I really thank God for being my provider... my strength and my shield during the past few months.. I encountered grief and great pain yet joy and love all at the same time.. I know I keep saying this.. hahaha coz it's really happening.. to me.. who would have guest?

I am glad that at least right now in my vocation, i am more settled. Now going to pray more for thy ministry... God, lead me to the place where you are.. coz there is where I want to be.. for the rest of my life here on earth...and throughout eternity...

No comments: