Thursday, July 16, 2009

Being a NEW breed of House wives..

Any thought to my title?
.
What do I mean by "a new breed of housewives"?
.
Define it..
.
It's not really new but it is creeping up slowly in our society.. Housewives that are able to earn a living while being a home maker :) isn't that ideal? to me it is.. All I wanted is to serve My God, My family, My Friends, My Church, My Community and My Nation..
.
I know many may think being a housewife is such a lowly occupation.. NOT AT ALL!!! It is a full time job and the investment is in the atmost importance... Her family...
.
I'm not saying that we all must be a housewife and at the same time earn a living... What I am saying that it would be ideal but not necessary.. Just do all that we can to be that Person God wants us to be, be it a full time working mom or a full time housewife.. Both position demands respect and sacrifices.. and both are noble and good..
.
So? what's the difference? The difference is... which one will we choose when God calls us to make the opposite choice? Like you really love working but God calls you to stay home for your children or You love staying at home but God ask you to stay at work? struggling? yes... I would definitely struggle.. but as long as you make the choice where God ask you to be at that point of time...
.
..You are going to be ok... :)
.
Proverbs 31:10-31
The Wife of Noble Character
.
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.
She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.
She gets up while it is still dark;she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.
She considers a field and buys it;out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She set about her work vigorously;her arms are strong for her tasks.
She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.
In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers...
...(and the verse goes on..)...

No comments: