Thursday, July 23, 2009

Running away from a Senior???

What do you do when someone you DON"T like or not interested in keep bugging you? WORST!! keep following you!!!! I really hate that feeling...
.
I had a very bad experience once on this matter, if I were older i would have SCOLDED the person but then i wasn't brave enough yet..
.
I went to a fun fare one Saturday morning with my mom and meet this senior from my secondary school.. he is also from my church youth group... When we met there, we chatted a while (i was just being nice..) then i told him that I am going to company my mom other there.. so we parted..
.
I was happily minding my own biz when suddenly i looked up ans saw him in a distance looking at me... ok lar.. a bit uncomfortable d... so i moved a way to another side of the fair.. then.. I noticed that he moved to that part of the fair too!!! I was so annoyed and it's getting pretty obvious that he was stalking me!!! It's like i went left he turned to my direction, i turned the other way he followed... HOW ANNOYING IS THAT!!!! VERY~~~~
.
HHHAARRrrrr~~~~ i was super angry.. until i walked up to my mom and told her that this creep was following me every where i go!!! She laughed and said, " May be he likes you?" "You think? duh??but obviously I DON'T with a capital 'D'!!!!~~~ help me mom!!? please???" SO my mom was my shield the whole day... (he actually have the nerve to come up to my mom and say hi.. GGGGrrrrrrrr~~~ i just ignored him...)
.
I think in the end he got my drift and didn't bothered me for a while.. I felt bad actually, treating him that way.. but never regret it though coz it was necessary... i said sorry for being rude to him after a week (i think) and he was up set but he accepted my apologizes and never bothered me again!! yea!!! Victory!! :P
.
Haih!~~~ things guys do... but please look out for the right signals. Avoiding you means NOT INTERESTED.. so stop following me!!! :P

No comments: