Friday, July 10, 2009

It’s the life behind the words that makes the testimony effective.

I got this quote from somewhere I cannot recall.. Sorry for that, as I am unable to give credit to the person who quoted this..


This is such a profound quote, so true and wonderful all at the same time.. It is the LIFE behind the WORDS that makes the testimony EFFECTIVE. Without the life, no amount of words could make a testimony worth following..


Makes me wonder.. What have my life speak of my testimony? Has it been effective? How do we measure? How did I do? Only God knows I suppose.. but I know a couple of things may be I can think of to improve.. :D I will ponder on it and act soon.


Have my life amount to anything? Yes? No? May be? To what, you may ask? Amount to what?... I cannot really say.. A high paying job? money? A big house and a new car? A super star career? Popularity? Wealth and sense of achievement? Diamond, gold or jewelries? Comfort, leisure or luxury?

Ahhahaha I dun think I have any of those :P “Pai seh”~~ Humbly I can only say, besides having Jesus in my life, I have my loving family, friends and love ones.. that’s all that matters in the end of the say anyway.. isn’t it?

No comments: