Thursday, July 30, 2009

TOP GEAR!!!

I have no idea which car is which... I can't even differentiate between Kancil cars with Perodua cars... i am absolutely useless when it comes to cars..

BUT! I absolutely love to watch Top Gear!!! It made me realized that driving a different car does makes a difference.. (it me car is just a car.. another means of transport in the past)..

Not because the show is useful, informatics or interesting.. ITS IS SUPER FUNNY!!!.. I wouldn't want to use the language they used in the show but it is so funny I sometime laughing in tears... Jeremy, James and Hammett is just so much fun and hilarious... their comments are silly and sometimes of course rude and wrong.. but it's funny... I just can't help it....

Of course not everything in the show shows good values and there are things not to be learn from it.. but just for laugh? why not!!! it de stresses me just to hear them arguing and trying to out-talk each other... :P It amazes me to see these 3 idiots race and compete with each other in their silly tests... funny.. simply funny....

No comments: