Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Never-Ever-After love stories...

Some puppy love are just not meant to be... some love are just NOT meant to be.. (if you know wht I mean..)
.
You can say that I am the.. how to put this... the charming type??? (of girls?).. my first crush was when i was 10 years old!!! (can you imagine? I dun think I know what I was thinking...) and my crush was my band commander.. he was primary 6 at the time.. but it didn't last lar.. it's just a crush anyway.. and further more, after a few years.... I AM TALLER THAN HIM!!!! :P so, I'm glad that it was not meant to be.. aheehee...
.
Can you imagine, even during primary school you have all this so called 'love triangles" going on... (we watched too much Hong Kong drama lar.. that's why...) boy likes girl, another girl likes the boy and a group of guys likes the girl... you get the picture, right? but come to think of it.. we were all just good friends.. and we still are.. (except those who didn't grow OUT of it.. if you know wht i mean.. again...)
.
Then secondary, being the leaf among the flowers doesn't get me a boy friend at the time.. but then... i wasn't into anyone anyway... coz there were too much "friends" and "family" drama happening in my life, I am not looking for anyone special.. I just want to have good friends... I used to like this guy whom I liked becuase he liked me akakakak.. (weird, i know..) i like that little misunderstanding we had... i thought he liked my friend who sat next to me coz he always looked her way.. mana tau, he was looking at me.. awwww~~~ how sweet hor~~~ akakaka... ya.. i thought so too.. until he wasn't man enough to tell me face to face.. haih~~ long story lar.. bottom line... HE IS NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR ME...
.
Oh~~~ i remembered this one time I went for a blind date... :D you don't want to know the out come but ended up the guy called again and when my mom ask who is this.. he said, :"I am her younger brother." (har??? you are talking to my mom and you are my brother? how 'clever' can you be?) so my mom replied with a smile on her face :"I don't think I have another son." then he hung up and never ever called again!!! HILARIOUS!!!! Even my mom was amazed at his "potato-ness"
.
So many funny stories happened in my life... i'll tell you more next time when ever i remember them... why I thought about it today? hmm... will let cha know later...

No comments: